Thanks to Bulbul for the nomination for this award! You’re a really supportive blogger with a great talent. I’m really glad to have crossed blogging paths with you and that you’ve taken part in my writing challenge previously.
If you don’t already follow Bulbul, go take a visit to her site and check out her awesome writing.
Some Facts about me…
- I can play the guitar, ukelale, and the bass.
- I used to work miming the keyboard in a resident cabaret band in a holiday park. You can read a short story based on that time here
- I live in Llanelli, South Wales where I was raised, but have also lived in the Welsh valleys, Sheffield, Chester, and in the Leeds areas.
- My beard is five years old but is already going grey.
- I got married in a bookshop in the Welsh book town Hay-on-wye in the largest second hand bookshop in the world. Our wedding photos were featured on Huffington Post and in Rock-‘n’-roll Bride magazine.
- Up until a few months ago I was a retail manager and had been for about 13 years. I am now a full-time content writer.
- I am a vegan. I ditched meat, dairy, and eggs about 18 months ago and thought I would miss meat and cheese so much because I used to love them. Turns out I was wrong and going vegan was much easier than I thought.
- I am 40 but for some reason my brain still believes that I am 17.
There is no compulsion for the nominees to participate; you are free to drop out, if you want.
About The Award & Rules
“When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in them.”
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate bloggers (max 15) for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Enjoy reading and writing! 🙂