ATTENTION FELLOW WRITERS!! Take Part In My Great Writing Collaboration Challenge!!

Hello fellow writers!! I need your help for an ongoing project that I’d like to run from my blog…

I’d like to start a regular Collaboration Challenge and I’d like you to be involved.

“What is it all about? I hear you ask… Well no need to ask, because here is the answer…

I’d like to invite you all to get involved in creating works with me.

You will create a short piece of writing. It can be a poem, a short story, a piece of flash fiction, script, an essay, or even just a random collection of words on a page.

Once you’ve written something, send it to me via email and I will write a companion piece to it. It may be a response, continuation, or a re imagining of your work.

I will post both your piece and my response on my blog. I will provide full credit to you for your part, and will post along with a back link to your site and short biography.

There is no limit to the length of the piece that you submit to me. It can be a six-word opus, or a short story of a few hundred words.

“What is in it for me?” Some of you may be asking. Well, I’m glad you asked. Not only is it a chance for you to get your creative juices flowing, it’s a chance for you to reach a new audience. I’ve only recently started actively using this site, but I’m getting a few thousand hits a month. Everything I post gets shared across my social media accounts, so if you want your Twitter or Facebook pages linking, let me know. I’m happy to help to give your writing a lift while you help me with inspiration and content. Fair trade? You could also just do this for the fun of it. And why not? You don’t even need to give me something brand spanking and new.

So, what I need from you is the following:

#1. Your writing piece.

#2. A short bio about yourself.

#3. A link to your website.

Send your email to contact@peterwynmosey.com

I’m going to try to post at least once a week. I’ll guage the level of response, and may well set a specific day and time for the posts to go live.

There is no deadline as this will be an ongoing project. If you’ve got any questions, either throw them at me in the comments section below, or drop me an email.

So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get creative together!!

Thanks in advance, Pete.

Image by Free-Photos from Pixabay

Join 1,892 other followers

34 Comments Add yours

1. -Eugenia says:

This definitely seems exciting! I’ll see what I can do. Thank you so much for following BrewNSpew.

2. Cynt says:

I would like to be a part of this. Can I write about anything?

Liked by 1 person

1. You sure can. My response may take a different form but will try and meet your theme. But open to any subject and any type of writing. Please drop me an email! πŸ™‚ contact@peterwynmosey.com

1. Cynt says:

Thank you. I will write something very soon and send to your email.

Liked by 1 person

1. I look forward to reading it!

3. Nat says:

Okay, I’m in. I’ll write something in the next couple of days πŸ™‚

1. I look forward to reading it πŸ™‚

4. Nat says:

I’ll definitely think about it πŸ™‚

1. Come join in Nat! πŸ™‚

5. Bulbul says:

This sounds nice! I am thinking of trying it out. πŸ™‚

1. Bulbul says:

πŸ™‚ sure..once I figure out what to send across, I will drop an email.

6. sobrietytree says:

Thanks for liking my posts! What an amazing idea!! I’m still so shy… but this is wonderful.

Liked by 1 person

1. No need to be shy. I’d be happy to have you on board!

7. Jerry Peri says:

Nice initiative, will give it a try, thanks!

Liked by 1 person

1. Definitely. I look forward to it! Cheers!

1. Jerry Peri says:

Can I send something that I already posted on my blog, or it has to be a new work?

Liked by 1 person

1. Either/or…or even both (I’m going to be running this as an on going thing so won’t set a limit on how many times people can send stuff). Something you’ve posted before will be fine. If you email with the text, a bio, and a link to your original post I’ll include them in my post πŸ™‚