30 Day Writing Challenge

I’d like to start on a 30 day writing challenge. Each day, I’ll submit one post on here based on the criteria set out for the day.

But before I start, I need YOUR help!

I’d like it if anyone reading, or following this blog could throw me a suggestion for a challenge. It could be a prompt for a short story, or a blog post. It may be a short script, or a piece of commercial writing. You may even want me to give my opinion on a subject. I’ll credit the challenger of each post. You can give me as much, or as little instruction as you like.

I’m really excited to see what you all suggest, and looking forward to having to get creative!

Thanks in advance

Pablo the Wonder Pug will be assisting with my writing.

47 Comments Add yours

1. Reblogged this on Peter Wyn Mosey and commented:

I’ve only got another 13 days of this challenge. I’d love to hear your prompts! If you’ve given me a challenge to do already, you can give me another if you like. Any that I don’t get to do this time round may get used at a later date πŸ™‚

1. Loved your answers!! And your questions too!!! (And, thank you for your very kind words!)

2. A high yield, biological weapon has infected the northern hemisphere with Disco Fever.

Liked by 1 person

3. Chris Hewitt says:

Brexit, it was the best of times, it was the worst of times! What didn’t make it into the Yellowhammer report? πŸ˜‰

Liked by 1 person

1. Love it. This might be the first thing relating to it that I’ll enjoy during the whole sorry Brexit saga.

Liked by 1 person

4. LJ says:

I’m a horror guy, go for a short (paragraph long) horror story. Make it as creepy as you can with the limited amount.
    OR
    Hmmmm a guy walking his dog from the dogs perspective? Not sure where that idea came from haha.

Liked by 1 person

1. Might get to do both. Will see how I get on with them.

5. You know, I’d like to give you a picture — I can’t add it here. But I’d love to see what you do with a picture I send — carmen@carmensuarez.com — email me and I’ll send it to you — I’m trying to figure out if I can post it here, but I don’t think I can. Hmmm…. yeah, I have a picture in mind and I’d love to see your creative juices and see how they do with that…. what a great idea. I may have to implement this for myself. Nice to “meet” you! Looking forward to reading more of your work.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thanks :)I have just emailed you!

Liked by 1 person

6. Amy-Alex Campbell says:

I see an old man sitting in the park every day, alone. I often wonder, what is his story?

Liked by 1 person

7. Hello!

I’m not sure if you’re still doing this, but I was going to suggest writing a short story, poem, or quote using metaphors. πŸ˜ƒ

1. I am still doing it! πŸ™‚ Thank you for your prompt πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

8. Janet Crum says:

How about a flash piece written with only dialogue?

Liked by 1 person

9. tnkerr says:

Each Sunday morning I write a story and throw down some prompts. You were kind enough to drop by and like the one today and, I’m glad you did. You can wait for new ones or you can read from the beginning (they’ve been going for a couple of years now).
    Hope to see you again. Give my best to Pablo.

Liked by 1 person

10. Lynn says:

Hi! How about a short story /flash fiction about the reformed good guy? Someone who changed their bad ways but is learning that life is much easier when you are bad. Now they gotta choose what life they want to lead. Just an idea!

Liked by 2 people

1. Tune back in a few days and it shall be done.

11. Chris Hewitt says:

Well, I’m intrigued, specifically in what Pablo is looking at / thinking. There has to be an interesting short story in that πŸ˜‰

Liked by 1 person

1. I think I’ll enjoy writing that one!